National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association
N.U.C.C.A. stands for National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association. It is a gentle, precise and advanced form of chiropractic that centers your head over your neck. At our West Bend office, we do this by gently holding our hands at the Atlas bone, the top bone in the neck, and using it as a lever. If the headpiece placement is just right and the adjustment angle is perfect then, this gentle force that most people don’t feel will slide the head over the neck while also untwisting the neck and back.
NUCCA’s concept is simple – get your head on straight and you will walk, sit and stand balanced in gravity. This will remove tension from your muscles and joints, and remove pressure on your brain stem. This allows your muscles, joints and nervous system to function better and any damage from the pressure and tension of being out of alignment will heal.
The concept is simple – but the application is very complicated. Actually doing the technique properly is a difficult task that takes most chiropractors years to master. The patient placement for x-rays, the x-ray analysis, the patient placement and the adjustment all must be performed perfectly if you are going to fix a patient’s misalignment.
The NUCCA adjustment does take longer than a traditional chiropractic adjustment and requires much more analysis. There is no cracking or twisting of the neck. Because the force is so gentle and there is no twisting of the neck, NUCCA has never been associated with causing a stroke and all the studies show it gets better results than traditional chiropractic care with fewer visits.
NUCCA and other upper cervical chiropractic techniques have been shown to help with the symptoms associated with neck pain, back pain, headaches, migraines, vertigo, dizziness, fibromyalgia, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, neuropathy, numbness in the arms and legs, asthma, allergies, Bell’s Palsy, trigeminal neuralgia, high blood pressure, insomnia, chronic fatigue, nausea, tinnitus, acid reflux, and much more.
what happens When the Head and Neck are Off Center?
- Muscles of the body become unbalanced, leading to unequal pulling on spinal vertebrae and spinal stress
- There is a twist in the pelvis and hips, creating the appearance of a “short leg”
- Unequal weight is carried on each half of the body, leading to joint aches and pains as the body breaks down faster on one side than the other
- Finally, blood flow to important areas like the spinal cord and brain stem are affected, negatively impacting internal organ systems, creating multiple and often confusing symptoms
After the Alignment Correction
With NUCCA Upper Cervical Care
- Spinal alignment is restored
- The spine regains motion and flexibility
- Tight and painful muscles relax
- Hips, pelvis, and weight become balanced
- Pain is relieved
- Stress is removed from inflamed joints
- Spinal healing and recovery begin
Why Choose NUCCA?
- NUCCA care is extremely gentle and safe for the whole family.
- There is no twisting, popping, or cracking of the spine.
- Achieving spinal balance means longer-lasting results!
- Far less frequent visits!
- NUCCA has the highest standard for spinal analysis, X-ray, and correction, making sure you get the very best care available.
- All care is specific to each patient. Every spinal imbalance is unique to that person, so every patient will receive a unique and calculated spinal correction, designed to correct their health problem.
- Our patients don’t have to be adjusted on each visit!
- Only 0.007% of Chiropractors are specially trained to make the NUCCA correction!
Conditions Relieved Under NUCCA Care
- Headaches & Migraines
- Middle & Low Back Pain
- Post-Trauma Pain
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Rotator Cuff Dysfunction
- Disc Herniation
- Tight Muscles
- Hip Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Stomach Ulcers
- Radiating Pain
- Menier’s Disease
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Chronic Fatigue
- Motor Tics
- Ear Infections
- Cold Hands & Feet
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- IBS/Crohn’s Disease
$27 New Patient Special
NUCCA Evaluation & X-ray
Advanced NUCCA Analysis
(Over $500 Value)
*may not be valid for Medicare or Medicaid
$49 Natural Health Evaluation
1-Hour Health History Deep Dive
1-2 Hour Doctor Analysis
1 Hour Doctor Report
Virtual Appointments Available!
(Over $900 Value)
*insurance not accepted
Try our no obligation, risk-free offers & let’s see if we can fix the underlying cause of your problem.
820 E. Paradise Dr.
West Bend, WI 53095