How Do I Know If I Am Out Of Alignment?
NUCCA in West Bend WI: NUCCA stands for National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association. NUCCA chiropractors reduce the brain stem irritation and improve brain to body communication by returning proper structural balance to the upper neck. In short, we get your head on straight! Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care is a technique that we utilize at our facility where the adjustments is done at the very top part of the neck. Our patients love this type of adjustments because there is no twisting or cracking sound!
How to Know if Your Spine is Misaligned
1. How Are You Feeling?
- Are you experiencing headaches or migraines?
- Are you having facial or jaw pain?
- Do you have pain, tension, or stiffness in your neck, shoulders, or back?
- Do you have sciatica or any radiating pain into the arms or legs?
- Is sleeping difficult due to pain or discomfort?
- Do you wake up stiff or in pain?
- Is getting up from a seated position difficult?
- Do you feel easily fatigued?
- Are you experiencing digestive problems?
- Do you get sick easily and often?
2. Lying on Your Back on a Firm Surface:
- Does your low back lay flat to the surface?
- Do your hips lay evenly?
- Can you sleep comfortably on your back?
- Can you see one leg shorter than the other?
3. Standing in Front of a Mirror:
- Does your head tilt to one side?
- Are your ears even?
- Is one shoulder lower than the other?
- Does your body lean to one side?
- Are your hips shifted to one side?
- Do the knees or hips feel twisted or rotated?
- Is one foot turned out more than the other?
- Do you feel equal weight balance on each foot?
If You Said YES Three or More Times, You Have a Misaligned Spine
A Misaligned Spine Causes Many Problems including:
- Reduced range of motion and body function
- Spinal degeneration & breakdown (aka arthritis)
- Nerve compression & irritation leading to neurological conditions
- Spinal nerve compression leading to problems involving the heart, lungs, stomach & intestines, reproductive organs, muscles, joints, and many other systems
Spinal Misalignment is Correctable
A NUCCA Chiropractor performs a precise spinal correction to the Atlas vertebra, the top bone of the spine. Even though the primary focus is the Atlas, the effects of the correction influence the whole spine and all body systems!
We are the Only Trained NUCCA Chiropractor in Washington County
We use very specific measuring and digital x-rays to help us to properly adjust the atlas or the top vertebrae of the spine that supports the head. The results are better than traditional chiropractic and the results are long-lasting and nothing short of amazing. Being the only chiropractors in Washington County that are NUCCA trained in upper cervical chiropractic adjustments, we see many patients who have been unsuccessfully treated elsewhere.
Chronic complaints after whiplash trauma and recurring migraine attacks or headaches find a simple, logical explanation in the Atlas misalignment. Correction of this problem offers a real, lasting solution without being forced to take drugs continuously with the ensuing side effects.
Common Conditions NUCCA Chiropractor Can Help
- Chronic Back Pain
- Chronic Neck Pain
- Meniere’s Disease
- Chronic Fatigue
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Bell’s Palsy
- Bed Wetting
- Spinal Arthritis
- Spinal Fusions
- Degenerative Disc Disease
$67 New Patient Special
- NUCCA Evaluation & X-ray
- Advanced NUCCA Analysis
Try our no obligation, risk-free offer & let’s see if we can fix the underlying cause of your problem.
(Over $500 Value)
*May not be valid for Medicare or Medicaid*
Schedule Your Appointment with Gardner Schofield Chiropractic
Call (262) 334-8188 or Click Below to Request an Appointment Online.